The following resources are to assist students as they progress along the road to graduation.
- Enrolling or getting started with Seminole County Public Schools and Lake Mary High School.
- Begin with the end in mind. View Florida's graduation requirements.
- View the course offerings at LMHS.
- Review the high school course requirements for earning schoarship money for college through Florida's Bright Futures program.
- Community service is used as a requirement for many scholarships, including Bright Futures, as well as an attribute for college admission. View the requirements for earning valid community service hours at the above Community Service link.
Dual enrollment allows high school students to take college classes while they are still enrolled in high school. These classes count for both high school and college credit. High school students who complete dual enrollment classes generally take fewer classes in college and save money on total college costs. View Dual Enrollment opportunities at the above Dual Enrollment link.
If you require a copy of your school records or a transcript for a school transfer, a college application, or any other reason, click the appropriate link below to request a copy.