Register online at www.scps.k12.fl.us/parents/enrolling-your-student
Register or Withdraw a student at LMHS by booking an appointment here: LMHS Registration/Withdrawal Appointments
- You must book an appointment before coming to the school to begin the registration or withdrawal.
Three (3) Proof of Residency Required:
- Current utility bill (water or electric) or initial order for service
- Driver’s License (www.hsmv.state.fl.us), Auto Registration or Voter’s Registration (www.voteseminole.org)
- Living Arrangement:
- Owned Residence – warranty deed or homestead exemption (www.scpafl.org)
- Rent or Lease – current lease, rental agreement, or notarized letter from landlord.
- Families Residing with other Families – SCPS Form 1312 must be completed, notarized, and attached with supporting documents requested on form. The school can provide you with this form.
Student Records Needed:
- Withdrawal Form (previous school)
- Transcripts: current grades or other academic history
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (Form 680) – available from any health office or physician in State of Florida. Seminole County Health Department – 400 W. Airport Blvd, Sanford, FL., 407- 665- 3000.
- Birth Certificate
- Physical (First Time entering Florida public school) – physical exam must be completed within one year prior to enrollment. Health form must be signed and dated by physician and who results of examination. Cannot be a simple statement from a physician.
- If applicable – current IEP/EP, Psychological/Placement Papers
Extenuating circumstance not covered above may require additional documentation.
Any questions regarding registration, please feel free to contact the Registration Office at 407-320-9531.