Attention Juniors and Seniors Parking spaces will be sold Online Only at https://bit.ly/3bogY5b for rising Juniors and Seniors only, who hold a valid driver’s license, and who are free of school debt, until spaces are sold out.
- Seniors beginning: June 1, 2020 until June 5, 2020
- Juniors beginning: July 6, 2020 until July 10, 2020
Guidelines are as follows:
- Purchase your space online (during timeline).
- Download and print application. Lake Mary High School Website
- Have application notarized.
- Make copies of all documents listed on application.
- Bring all copies, with application, to bookkeeping on the following dates to pick up your decal:
- Seniors: June 15-18 between the hours of 8:00am-10:00am
- Juniors: July 30 between the hours of 8:00am-12:00pm
If all required documents are not presented and debt is not cleared, you will not be approved for the decal.
After August 10, if required documents have not been submitted, those spaces will be refunded and made available for others to purchase. All parking spaces are $70.00.
Remember All Debts Must be Cleared in order to purchase a parking permit. Please contact Stephen Longarzo with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the link for the Parking Decal Instructions.
Here is the link for the Parking Decal Application.