Achievements Alumni Bell Schedule Blackboard CAPE Projects Community Service Florida Bright Future Scholarships Graduation Graduation Requirements Jefferson Awards Media Center Organizations/Clubs Parking Information Photos Podcasts Rampage School Store Students of the Week Summer Assignments Supply List
Please bring the following documents with you at the time of registration:
1. A withdrawl form from the previous school
2. A copy of the student's transcripts and current grades or other academic history to facilitate academic placement
3. a valid HRS 680 Florida Certificate of Immunization detailing the student's immunization history. This form is available from any health office or physician in the state of Florida. The Seminole County Health Department is located at 400 W. Airport Blvd, Sanford, FL 32773; Phone # (407) 665-3700.
4. Students entering a Florida public school for the first time must present a physical exam completed within one year prior to enrollment. The health form must be signed and dated by the physician and show results of the examination. This cannot be a simple statement from a physician.
5. Three (3) proofs of residency must be presented:
One of the following, depending on your current living arrangements:
6. Student's birth certificate and social security card.
7. Students enrolled in any Exceptional Student Education (ESE) program must provide a current Individual Education Plan (IEP) and current Psycho Educational testing (IQ/academic evaluations) at the time of enrollment.
Extenuating circumstances not covered above may require additional documentation.
Please call the Guidance Office to set up an appointment to enroll your student.
|Home | Parents | Students | Athletics | Departments | Calendars | Popular Links|
|Lake Mary High School
655 Longwood Lake Mary Road
Lake Mary, FL 32746
FAX (407) 320-9512
Last Updated: February 7, 2014