Schedule changes will be considered for the following reasons:
- Student has already earned credit in the course.
- Computer error.
- Test Dates
- Student is a senior needing a required course for graduation.
Schedule change requests meeting these criteria will be made only when there is space available in the class.
Please bring the following documents with you at the time of registration:
1. A withdrawl form from the previous school
2. A copy of the student's transcripts and current grades or other academic history to facilitate academic placement
3. a valid HRS 680 Florida Certificate of Immunization detailing the student's immunization history. This form is available from any health office or physician in the state of Florida. The Seminole County Health Department is located at 400 W. Airport Blvd, Sanford, FL 32773; Phone # (407) 665-3700.
4. Students entering a Florida public school for the first time must present a physical exam completed within one year prior to enrollment. The health form must be signed and dated by the physician and show results of the examination. This cannot be a simple statement from a physician.
5. Three (3) proofs of residency must be presented:
- Current utility bill (water or power) or initial order for service
- An auto registration, a driver's license: www.hsmv.state.fl.us
Lake Mary Branch Office (1-850-617-3995)
845 Primera Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746
- a voter's registration: www.semcoelections.org
One of the following, depending on your current living arrangements:
- Owned residence: warranty deed or homestead exemption (www.scpafl.com)
- Rent or lease: current lease, rental agreement, or notarized letter from the landlord
- Families residing with other families: SCPS Form 1312S must be completed and notarized. Proof of residence mentioned above must be from the owner of the residency. The school can provide you with this form.
6. Student's birth certificate and social security card.
7. Students enrolled in any Exceptional Student Education (ESE) program must provide a current Individual Education Plan (IEP) and current Psycho Educational testing (IQ/academic evaluations) at the time of enrollment.
Extenuating circumstances not covered above may require additional documentation.
Please call the Guidance Office to set up an appointment to enroll your student. (407) 320-9548.
Important Information for Juniors
Beginning with students graduating in 2015 (Juniors) the state of Florida has put an on-line course requirement in place. This means that all students must complete at least one on-line high school course in order to receive a diploma. This course can either be a semester or a full year course. However, taking one semester of a full year course on-line does not fulfill the requirement. Students must complete the course from start to finish as an on-line course. The course can be taken any time in middle school or high school as long as the course is a high school course and meets the definition of an on-line course. Read more.
Seminole County Schools recognizes that today's students learn in different ways, at different rates, and on different schedules. Click here for more information.